Current members of the Third Age Centre receive:
- The newsletter, informing readers about the Centre’s services, projects, issues as well as other news relevant to 50+ age groups and those with an interest in the study of aging;
- Notices of upcoming workshops;
- Notices of upcoming conferences;
- Reductions in event registration fees; and
- A voice in the Centre’s affairs
Membership fee is $15 for an individual, $20 for couples, and $30 for an organisation or group, covering the period September—August.
New members’ fees are welcome any time.
Cheques are payable to ‘Third Age Centre’.
Please include the following information with your fee:
Mailing Address: ______________________________________
Postcode: _____________ Weekday Phone #(___)__________
Send this form and your cheque to:
Third Age Centre
St. Thomas University
Fredericton, NB E3B 5G3