- Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection Client for Mac Version 2.1.1 (110309)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter
On Windows Server
- Open RDP connections on the firewall
mmc.exeand add the ‘Group Policy Object’ snap-in, with the object ‘Local Computer’.
Computer Configuration -> Administrative Tempates -> Windows Components -> Remote Desktop Services -> Remote Desktop Session Host -> Security
- Change Require use of specific security layer for remote desktop (RDP connections)’ from Not Configured to Enabled
- Change Require user authentication for remote connections by using Network Level Authentications from Not Configured to Disabled
- Restart the “Remote Desktop Services” service, or just restart the server.
Now instead of this
You should get this
Click Connect to Login… ENJOY!